Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Snider - Week 9


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  9 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Mom bought some for me the other day, but I haven’t worn them yet.

Best Moment This Week: Having my parents visit and talk to Uno.

Gender: Unknown

Movement: None

Size and Development: The little one is the size of a green olive. The heartbeat is getting stronger and he/she is developing more facial features.

Food Cravings: Still salty foods and Mexican!

What I Miss: My clothes fitting. My pants are getting tight around the waist, and most of my shirts are tight in the breast area.

Sleep: Pretty good, although I’ve been getting hot at night.

What I am looking forward to: Wearing my comfy maternity clothes.

Symptoms: Still some nausea here and there, but nothing too serious. 

No comments: