Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baby Snider: Week 8


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  8 weeks

Maternity Clothes: No

Best Moment This Week: Our ultrasound last Friday! It was amazing to see the little flicker of a heartbeat. Even though Uno just looked like a little bean, it was awesome to get our first look (and pictures) of him or her.

Size and Development:  Baby is the size of a raspberry, and actually weighs something - about .04 ounces. He/She is also starting to move around!

Gender: Don’t know.

Movement: None

Food Cravings: Spicy, salty, and carbs – specifically Mexican food.

What I Miss: Coffee/Caffeine – I get decaf coffee drinks, but their just not the same.

Sleep: Pretty good.

What I am looking forward to: My parents are coming to town this weekend, and it’s the first time we’ll see them since being pregnant. I’m excited to show them the ultrasound pictures and talk about Uno.

Symptoms: Tiredness, some cravings, and I got a cold. Not sure if this is a symptom, but since I’m pregnant and can’t take cold medicine, there’s not a whole lot I can do about it.  

No comments: