Monday, July 22, 2013

Baby Blog...Begin!

Hello Friends and Family.

It has been quite a while since I've blogged on here. Well here's a quick update...We're Having A BABY!!! More specifically, we're having a baby GIRL!

We are so excited about this next chapter in our lives! We can't wait to meet her and start this new adventure with our daughter!

Since week 6 of this pregnancy, I've been writing blog entries, but just not posting them. Now, I'm going to start posting them (starting with week 6), so you can read about how the pregnancy is going.

My hope is to post about other things - life preparing for the baby, special moments between now and the birth, and other aspects of our life. But the weekly posts allow me to give a peek into the pregnancy and keep everyone up to date.

As of today, I'm halfway through the pregnancy. Part of me is amazed that we're already half way there, and the other part of me is like, "we're only half way there?!" Hahaha. It's all good though. I have had a relatively easy and healthy pregnancy so far, so I'm ok that we still have 4.5 months to go.

Thanks for catching up with us, and I hope you enjoy hearing all about Baby Girl Snider!

Love,
Chris, Lauren, & Baby Girl (aka Uno)

No comments: