Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Snider - Week 17


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  17 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Absolutely – I LOVE my belly band!

Best Moment This Week:

Gender: Unknown – 2 weeks and counting.

Movement: I thought I might have felt a poke last week, but everyone describes the first movements as fluttering or bubbles, so I’m not sure that it was movement.

Size and Development: We have an onion. Baby is gaining weight and putting some meat on his or her bones.

Food Cravings: Pretty much the same as last week. Nothing in particular, but love me my fatty condiments. :D

What I Miss: Sleeping in whatever position I want. I’m not supposed to sleep on my back, so that one’s out. And although it’s still comfortable to sleep on my stomach, pretty much any position gets uncomfortable fairly quickly.

Sleep: See above. I’m changing positions a lot and trying to figure out the best pillow situation.

What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound – 2 more weeks! I also am super excited to start to feel this kid move – should be anytime now.

Symptoms: Just getting tired and fatigued more easily. My back is starting to hurt more easily if I’m on my feet too long. It’s probably time to buy some more supportive shoes for work.

No comments: