Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Girl - Week 21


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  21 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yup – I think it’s time to go buy some dresses so I don’t have to wear things with a waistline as often.

Best Moment This Week: Feeling her move more and more – it allows me to connect with her and it’s like she’s just saying hi to me and reminding me that she’s in there.

Gender: Girl – getting more excited every week to meet our daughter
Movement: Still can’t feel her on the outside, but lots of movements on the inside.

Size and Development: Little girl is the size of a pomegranate. Her digestive system is preparing for life outside of the womb, and she’s producing meconium – basically her first bowel movement.

Food Cravings: I like spicy things – like jalapeños on my sandwiches and nachos. I also am still loving those condiments – and don’t forget a huge glass of water with lots of ice!

What I Miss: Feeling really good, so I mainly just miss caffeine and fitting into my old clothes.

Sleep: Still sleeping really well – hoping this lasts for as long as possible!

What I am looking forward to: Going to camp this week – our baby’s first time at camp. :D

Symptoms: Growing belly and more movement.

No comments: