Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Snider - Week 12


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  12 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yes – I love wearing maternity shorts because they are super comfy, and I’m wearing some maternity shirts.

Best Moment This Week: The best moment was when we announced our pregnancy to everyone this week!!!

Gender: Unknown – We are scheduled for an ultrasound on July 15th – hopefully we’ll find out then.

Movement: None yet.

Size and Development: Little One is the size of a plum – got all of his or her parts and is developing reflexes.

Food Cravings: Mainly just junk food – trying to be good and not indulge all the time.

What I Miss: Not much – Things haven’t changed a ton, but I do miss fitting into my clothes as well as I did before.

Sleep: Still good.

What I am looking forward to: Going on vacation to Vegas to celebrate our 5th anniversary – it’s extra special since it’s our first trip since we found out about Uno.

Symptoms: Just still tired.

No comments: