Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Girl - Week 20


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  20 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much every day now.

Best Moment This Week: Finding out we’re having a girl, and telling family. Then we revealed it to our friends at my birthday/gender reveal party!!!

Gender: GIRL!!!

Movement: Some little movements.

Size and Development: She’s the size of a banana. She has working taste buds and she’s drinking amniotic fluid now.

Food Cravings: Since my birthday was last week, I didn’t eat very well. The last couple of days, I’ve really wanted healthy food like salad and fruits and vegetables – and soup. Yesterday was cool and rainy, so I got to have soup. I’ve been wanting soup for the last couple of weeks, but it’s just been too hot.

What I Miss: Not anything major – mainly just fitting into my old clothes.

Sleep: Still really good.

What I am looking forward to: Picking her name. Although we’ve decided to keep it a secret, I’m excited to start calling her by her name when we’re at home.

Symptoms: Growing belly and some movement. Also, last week the bottom of my left eye started twitching. It doesn't happen all the time, just off and on, but it's one of those weird symptoms that people don't tell you about when they share their own preggo symptoms. :D

No comments: