Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Baby Girl - Week 23



Baby Blog

How Far Along: 23 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yup.

Best Moment This Week: Getting baby girl clothes from my mom and sisters. They spoiled our little girl with some super cute stuff! Also, I got to feel her kick on the outside of my belly.

Gender: Girl.

Movement: Lots of movement. I felt her kick on the outside of my belly, which was super cool. Unfortunately, every time I tried to put Chris’ hand on my belly to feel her, she stopped kicking. Silly girl. 

Size and Development: This week, she’s the size of a grapefruit. Her ears are developing and her face and eyes are forming. She can also hear my voice, heartbeat, and loud sounds.

Food Cravings: Still love Mexican food and condiments. Nothing really new.

What I Miss: I’ve still been really comfortable and sleeping well, so I guess I just mainly miss my old clothes.

Sleep: Still sleeping well, although I’ve now started sleeping with a pillow between my knees for support.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little girl. I can’t wait to see what she looks like and get to know her personality. I just had the realization the other day that she will probably look just like one of us, which is weird to think that there could be a mini me running around in a few short months. :D

Symptoms: My occasional twitching eye. Also, I’m starting to feel more tired lately. I think I’m still recovering from camp and from the constant going that I’ve done since then. But I also think I’m just starting to feel a bit more fatigued. Nothing major, just could use a nap.

No comments: