Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Snider - Week 15


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  15 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yes – pretty often. Cheryl, Chris’ mom, gave me some more maternity clothes.

Best Moment This Week: Seeing Chris’ parents for the first time since we’ve been pregnant when they came down to celebrate Father’s day. We got to celebrate Chris’ first Father’s day and Kevin’s first Father’s day as a grandpa.

Also, we heard Uno’s heartbeat for the first time at our last appointment. It was short, but it was so awesome to hear the wushing sound of our baby’s heartbeat. 

Gender: Unknown.

Movement: None yet.

Size and Development: He/she is the size of a naval orange. Baby’s body parts are now much more proportional to each other.

Food Cravings: Nothing really specific, although I’ve wanted more fresh fruits and veggies because I’ve been lacking them in my diet. 

What I Miss: My clothes fitting well and some foods like sushi with raw fish.

Sleep: I’ve started sleeping with more pillows and a body pillow because I was tossing and turning a lot. I was just getting uncomfortable in each position very quickly, but the pillows help a lot!

What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby’s heartbeat at our next doctor’s appointment.

Symptoms: Headaches and a bit of nausea. Nothing too serious. 

No comments: