Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Girl - Week 22


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  22 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Absolutely. Even wearing regular clothes with my belly band is getting a bit hard.

Best Moment This Week: I was at camp and talking on the phone with Chris, and I told him, “Our daughter is being really active this week.” It was so cool to get to say “our daughter” and talk about her together.

Gender: Girl 

Movement: Still moving around, but haven’t felt anything on the outside yet. I’m so ready for Chris to be able to feel her.

Size and Development: She’s the size of a papaya. Her eyes and lips are more developed and she looks more like a newborn baby – just much smaller.

Food Cravings: Spicy and condiments – still loving me some Mexican food.

What I Miss: I really missed caffeine this last week while I was at camp. :D Also, I missed being able to participate in some of the games at camp. I wanted to play with the students so bad, but I just cheered from the sidelines.

Sleep: Still sleeping well.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling her kicks from the outside and having Chris get to feel her.

Symptoms: Feeling really good. In fact, I told a friend that I would almost forget I was pregnant if it weren’t for the constant trips to the bathroom. 

No comments: