Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Snider - Week 14


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  14 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Comfy clothes!

Best Moment This Week: Having a friend touch my belly and say hi to Uno, and telling more people that didn’t know yet that we’re pregnant.

Gender: Unknown – Hopefully we’ll know July 15th!

Movement: None yet – hopefully in a few weeks.

Size and Development: He/she is the size of a lemon – limbs are wiggling and little peach-fuzz type hair is covering his or her body.

Food Cravings: Still want chips and junk food, but the cravings haven’t been so bad. I really like VERY cold drinks – tall glasses of water with LOTS of ice!

What I Miss: Not really anything right now.

Sleep: Still good – although, I feel like my limbs are falling asleep more often.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement. I can’t wait to feel our Little One move – it’ll make it even more real.

Symptoms: I’ve gotten a couple waves of feeling sick (which is odd for the 2nd trimester) but nothing terrible. And the limbs falling asleep thing.

No comments: