Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Snider - Week 19


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  19 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yup.

Best Moment This Week: Feeling her move and finding out she’s a her!!!

Gender: IT’S A GIRL!!!!

Movement: I felt her move for the first time last week and even more this week.

Size and Development: Baby girl is the size of a mango. She has a protective coating on her skin now.

Food Cravings: Nothing really specific – although I’m still loving my condiments. :D

What I Miss: Caffeine. It was a busy and long week, and I would have LOVED some regular espresso.

Sleep: I’m still sleeping really well.

What I am looking forward to: We’re having a birthday/gender reveal party this weekend and we’re telling all of our friends that we’re having a girl. I’m making cake pops with white outside and pink cake on the inside. :D

Symptoms: A little bit of movement. 

No comments: