Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Snider - Week 11

Baby Blog

How Far Along:  11 weeks

Maternity Clothes: I’ve started wearing a few pieces of maternity clothes.

Best Moment This Week: Going to our first ultrasound. I cried whenever Uno moved. It was amazing! We were amazed how much we could see, and we loved seeing our Little One!

Gender: Unknown – We are scheduled for an ultrasound on July 15th – hopefully we’ll find out then.

Movement: None yet.

Size and Development: Size of a lime – tooth buds, hair follicles, and nail beds are forming. No more webbed fingers or toes. :D

Food Cravings: I still want junk food, and I’ve wanted sweets, however, the salty cravings have subsided a bit.

What I Miss: Nothing really. Regular caffeine a bit, but I’m sure cutting my caffeine is probably good for me.

Sleep: Sleep is still good.

What I am looking forward to: Telling everyone tomorrow!!!

Symptoms: Just tiredness.


No comments: