Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Snider - Week 10


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  10 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Wore the maternity shorts my mom bought me last week, and they are SOOO comfortable. Like, I would wear them even if I wasn’t pregnant, comfortable.

Best Moment This Week: Mother’s Day! Mother’s Day was yesterday, and although I don’t have a baby in my arms, it was fun to celebrate my first mother’s day.

Gender: Unknown           

Movement: None

Size and Development: He or she is the size of a prune – vital organs are fully developed and bones and cartilage are forming.

Food Cravings: Chips and Mexican food. Oh, and cheese.

What I Miss: Still my clothes not fitting right. It’s frustrating that I don’t look pregnant; I just look like I’m gaining weight.

Sleep: Still getting good sleep.

What I am looking forward to: We have our first ultrasound at the doctor this Friday, May 17th! I can’t wait to see our little Uno again.

Symptoms: Still some nausea, but that’s about it. 

No comments: