Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Snider - Week 13


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  13 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yes – maternity shorts (because they’re super comfy), some maternity shirts – in fact, I just bought a new maternity shirt for myself while on our trip.

Best Moment This Week: Seeing my parents and sister at my aunt’s graduation. It was the first time I’d seen my sister in person since we’ve been pregnant. It was extra special. Also, going to Vegas on vacation – it was nice and relaxing. Also, Gender:

Movement: None yet.

Size and Development: The size of a peach – he or she has fingerprints and vocal cords are forming.

Food Cravings: Mostly just junk food. Again – trying to not indulge too much – however, I did while on vacation. :D

What I Miss: Not a whole lot – caffeine a bit, but nothing too terrible.

Sleep: Still good – however, the last few days, I’ve been waking up at after 8 hours – even before my alarm. Even still – sleep has been good.

What I am looking forward to: Being in the second trimester, and moving along in the pregnancy.

Symptoms: None really – just still tired. Ironically – I threw up today. I hadn’t thrown up at all, then today, after having too much orange juice on an empty stomach – I threw up my breakfast.

No comments: