Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Baby Girl - Week 25





















[I really need to put some makeup on for these pics]



Baby Blog 

How Far Along:  25 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yup. Still need some dresses and shirts, but wearing what I have all the time.

Best Moment This Week: At youth group, we had the theme of “Dress as your favorite video game character.” I dressed up as my Mii from Wii (so basically, I went as myself). I put a “Hello mii name is Lauren” sticker on my shirt, and I put a sticker on my belly that said “Mini Mii.” It was fun to get to incorporate her into the costume.

But probably the BEST moment this week was when Chris felt her kick. We were lying in bed and she was moving a lot. I kept grabbing his hand and putting on my belly, but then she’d stop moving. Finally, with a little pressure, he felt a little kick. His face was great, and I   loved that he finally got to feel her move.

Gender: Baby GIRL!

Movement: Feeling her move more and more every day. Early on and it was just in the early morning and then at about 9-10pm. Now I’m feeling her more during the day, too. Plus she’s moving enough that Chris got to feel her!

Size and Development: She is the size of a head of cauliflower and is nearly 2 pounds. Her nervous system is developing, and she’s getting a sense of equilibrium so she knows which is up and which is down.

Food Cravings: Just the same old stuff – Mexican food and lots of condiments.

What I Miss: Fitting into my clothes. Even though I have maternity clothes, some of my pants I’m modifying with a belly band to make them fit. I’m constantly pulling them up throughout the day.

Sleep: Still really good. I get uncomfortable in a position faster than before, but my sleep is still good.

What I am looking forward to: Going to Sacramento and having my family feel her kick!

Symptoms: Mainly just the growing belly, and the occasional strained ligament in my abdomen. 

No comments: