Monday, September 30, 2013

Baby Girl - Week 30


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  30 weeks – 10 weeks to go!!!

Maternity Clothes: Of course.

Best Moment This Week: We ordered our crib this week – it just made it a bit more real. Each new thing we do makes it all more real. Once we get the crib and set it up – it will be that much more real!

Gender: Baby Girl!

Movement: She’s moving a lot. I see my belly squirm a lot. I will often lay my arm on my belly as I read a book or look on my phone, and my arm will randomly jump – which makes it a bit hard to read sometimes. :D

Size and Development: Little Girl is the size of a cabbage or cucumber at 15.2-16.7 inches long and 3.5-4 pounds. Her skin is getting smoother, her brain continues to form even more, and she can even grasp things with her tiny fingers.

Food Cravings: Mainly sweets and ice cream. Why couldn’t I crave fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and quinoa? HA. I’m trying to be good, but I usually need something sweet after my meal. 

What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach – I’m a stomach sleeper, so it’s a bit of a bummer that I can’t sleep on my stomach. It’s a small price to pay, but I do miss it.

Sleep: Sleep is going pretty good. I have to pee 2-3 times a night and I toss and turn often, but for the most part, I’m sleeping well.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting our girl. I can’t wait to meet her and see what she looks like – will she look like me or Chris or a combo of both? What will her personality be like? I just can’t wait to get to know our daughter!

Symptoms: I’ve started getting a little heartburn. It’s been pretty mild, and doesn’t happen often. It typically is only after I eat really greasy foods – so trying to limit that so that I limit the heartburn. 

No comments: