Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Baby Girl - Week 28


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  28 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yes.

Best Moment This Week: Registering for baby stuff. It was pretty stressful at times, but Chris and I actually had a great time choosing stuff for our little girl.

Gender: Girl.

Movement: Lots of movement. My belly has moved a lot, and it’s so weird to see my belly move as she moves.

Size and Development: She’s the size of an eggplant – about 14.8in and 2lbs. Her eyes are opening and closing and can sense light. Her lungs are developed enough that she could probably breathe on her own if she was born now – let’s hope she keeps cooking for awhile though.

Food Cravings: Ice cream. It’s still warm here, so I’m often hot – ice cream sounds good all the time.

What I Miss: My old clothes. I like that my belly is growing because it means she’s growing, but I do miss my old clothes that fit. However, I have gotten some very cute maternity clothes.

Sleep: My sleeping is pretty good. I had my first restless night of sleep, but overall, sleep is good.

What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound tomorrow. We get to see our baby girl again. I’m excited to see how much she’s grown since the last time we saw her.

Symptoms: Growing belly, sore feet, and tiredness.

No comments: