Monday, June 16, 2008

moving




Chris and i have spent the two weeks packing and preparing to leave our friends and family and move to Marion, Indiana. we already moved there once for school, but it's different this time. it's for real...we're going to make our new and first home together as husband and wife.
it's definately scary, but we're super excited! it will be fun decorating and setting up our new home.

being on the road, i don't know if i'll be able to update the blog. but when we get there i'll update everyone on our trip! :D

much love,
lauren

2 comments:

Paige said...

Ummm wanna stay and be roommates with ME? That sounds wonderful. :)

Oh I'm gunna miss you!

Buuuut Christmas will be here sooner than we know it :)

LOVE YOU!

P.S. your About Me is now outta date :)

Brooke said...

FINALLY! I can follow your blog because I remembered to update your URL address in my google reader!! I've missed you!