Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Baby Girl - Week 33


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  33 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yup.

Best Moment This Week: My Sacramento baby shower! My best friend, sister-in-law, mom, and mother-in-law (thank you all) threw a baby shower for me with my friends and family in Sacramento. We had lots of fun and got lots of clothes and goodies from our registry. Thank you to everyone who came and/or sent a gift. We are truly grateful!

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: Lots. My mother-in-law saw my belly move when baby girl did a flip-flop in church. Ha.

Size and Development: Baby girl is about 4.5 pounds and around 17.5 inches long. Her bones are hardening, she can keep her eyes open while awake (which is kind of weird – ha), and her breathing is starting to coordinate her breathing with sucking and swallowing.

Food Cravings: Cheez-its and ice cream always sound good, but nothing that I feel like I HAVE to have.

What I Miss: Walking up our stairs without getting out of breath. That would be nice.

Sleep: Sleep is good. I toss and turn a bunch and have to go to the bathroom about 3 times a night, but when I’m asleep, I sleep well.

What I am looking forward to: I’m looking forward to getting her clothes and baby things washed and put away in their place. I’m also looking forward to my San Diego shower in a couple of weeks.

Symptoms: A little bit of heartburn and some breathlessness and fatigue. Overall, things are good and my symptoms aren’t too bad. I also do this thing when I’m really tired that if something is funny, I start laughing and then crying. I start crying so much that I’m not sure if I’m actually laughing with tears or crying for real. Stinking hormones. I’m not sure if this is an actual symptom, but my family thinks it’s funny. HA. 

No comments: