Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Baby Girl: Week 32


Baby Blog

How Far Along:  32 weeks – Holy buckets! Only 8 more weeks to go! So crazy to think that I’m 8 months pregnant, and she’s going to be here in 2 months!

Maternity Clothes: Why am I still asking this question? HA!

Best Moment This Week: When Chris left for work, he kissed me and said I love you, then touch my belly and said, “I love you, too.” I just love when he talks to her!  

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: Lots of movement. I feel her many times throughout the day, and I love it!

Size and Development: She’s the size of a squash, which seems appropriate for this fall season. She’s 3.5-4 pounds and around 16 inches long. She’s gaining more fat under her skin, and she’s head down in preparation for birth.

Food Cravings: Ice cream – whenever we have dessert, ice cream always sounds good. :D I’m having an aversion to certain vegetables, so I’ve been pretty limited to salad, peas, and corn. So, craving sweets and hating most veggies – awesome! Trying to not go too crazy with the sweets, though!

What I Miss: Wearing my wedding rings. I’ve had some swelling in my fingers, so I’ve started wearing a fake ring because my wedding rings are a bit too small.

Sleep: Sleep has been really good, however, whenever I roll over, I feel like a beached whale trying to flip over. That is really the only time I’m uncomfortable – when I have to roll over.

What I am looking forward to: Our baby shower this weekend! We head up to Sacramento this week for the shower that my best friend, sister-in-law, and our moms are throwing. I’m so excited and can’t wait to see everyone!

Symptoms: Heartburn, growing belly, fatigue, and some swelling in my feet and fingers.

No comments: