Monday, April 16, 2012

weekly weigh in

I'm a couple days late, but we moved this weekend, so I didn't get a chance to blog on Saturday.

Yes, we moved. For those that don't know, there was a couple from Skyline Church who moved for the military, and they were letting us live in the house they were short selling. We were living there for very cheap until they sold it. Well, they sold it. We found a cute 2 bedroom condo that was willing to take Ace! (Praise the Lord!!!) It's about 1 mile from the church, and I can see the shopping center where I work from our front stoop. Needless to say, we are blessed, although very tired from the move.

Another fun update while I have you here: I got sick over the weekend. (Ok, maybe "fun" wasn't the word I was looking for). Getting sick the weekend you are to move is not...ideal. I had a high fever Friday night, which broke in the night - again, PRAISE THE LORD! I felt ok on Saturday and was able to help move. Saturday night, though, my hands were feeling tingly. Sunday morning it felt like my hands and feet were asleep. They were tingly and it hurt to use them. Sunday night, I noticed red dots all over my hands and feet. I went to the doctor today and confirmed what I thought - I have hand, foot, and mouth disease. BOO.

My friend's son had this disease last week, and the night before we found out he had it, I had been hugging and kissing on him. So, now I have it. Luckily, I don't feel sick or have the fever anymore, but it hurts to walk or do just about anything with my hands.

So, all that to say - my workouts have mainly consisted of going up and down stairs and carrying boxes for the last 3 days. Which is good because my eating has consisted of pizza and mexican food with some oatmeal and a banana or two.

Here are my stats:

Last Week's Weight: 187 lbs
This Week's Weight: 185.4 lbs
Goal Weight: 150
Weight Loss: 1.6 pounds
Weeks Left: 13 weeks

Not too bad for the week that I moved - although I'm sure the high fever helped burn off a few calories as well. :D

Goodnight, from my new condo!

No comments: