Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weight Loss Update

Just a quick weight loss journey update:

October 18 will be 1 year from when I started by weight loss journey. Although I don't want to diminish what I have accomplished, I had hoped to be further along than where I am. So my goal is to lose 5 pounds by October 18th.

(Side note: Originally, I thought the one year mark was October 11th, but then I looked at a calendar and realized I had gone to the dr. on the 11th, which led to the blood test where I found out on the 18th that I had high cholesterol, which is why I started this journey. This is more for my records than for your information, so thanks for bearing with me).

So this bought me a few more days to lose those 5 more pounds. HA.

I will let you know how it goes and what my total weight loss is for this year. I'm excited to find out myself.

Another side note: I would really like to get that weight loss blog started that I mentioned a few posts back. However, I'm not really sure what that will look like and if I'm ready to add another blog. I obviously have enough trouble staying on top of this one. Ha. I will work on it and get back to you about that as well.

No comments: