Saturday, May 17, 2008

showers and countdowns

less than 1 week until the BIG DAY! it seems unreal, crazy! :D
things are coming together. my to do list is getting shorter and shorter - finally.

last friday, the 9th, my bridesmaids threw me a personal or romantic shower. it was so much fun to hang with my girlfriends and open fun gifts. :D

so, the countdown continues...5 more days. WOW! it's unbelievable.
last summer i didn't think i was going to make it through 2 semesters of classes, two sets of finals and midterms, tests and papers all over the place, making invitations, designing centerpieces, and making more decisions than i care to recall. but here i am...on the other side of it all. waiting to become mrs. chris snider. YAY! :D
p.s. i still don't know where we're going for the honeymoon...but i'm definately getting excited!

here are some pics from the shower:

me and gabs


sarah, jennifer, me, becca, and amber


we, rather i, played a game to see how well i knew chris...
i only missed for and had to put 4 marshmellows in my mouth :D


opening presents


thanks brooke, paige, and laurie for an amazing shower! love you!


lauren

No comments: