Monday, February 4, 2008

ready to be married

so, to take a moment to vent...I'M SO READY TO BE MARRIED.
*breath*
ok, thanks. things have just been stressful lately. i know getting married will by no means solve all of my problems, but not being married seems to be adding to them. i'm just tired of waiting. not to mention, the girls in my dorm tend to be loud in the middle of the night, sometimes the dryer doesn't dry my clothes, and i swear my dorm room is getting smaller.

i love being engaged, but there are moments (usually all of the time, now) when i'm just ready to move on to the next chapter in my life. i don't want to wish my life away, and i love the girls in my dorm and the staff that i live and work with. however, i'm just ready for the next thing.

that's all for now...
however, on a happier note,
only 24 days until spring break/ MY BRIDAL SHOWER!
and only 108 days until the WEDDING!!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

YEY! I can't wait to seeeee you!!! :) :) :) And the wedding will be here sooo soon! I know, feels like forever. I feel the same way about seeing Devin next!

Love you! :)

Jerolyn Bogear said...

Oh My Goodness. So what has changed in 19 years? I Love you!