Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Addi's Nursery

So...I never posted photos of Addi's nursery. (I actually never posted photos of my baby showers, either, but that's for another post). I guess I felt like it was just never really finished (or picked up). There are couple of art pieces that still need to go on the walls, but I was never going to get this posted if I didn't just sit down and do it. So, again for nostalgia's sake, I thought I'd post some before and after pictures of Addi's nursery. And hopefully, I will get better about blogging stories and pictures when they actually happen, rather than 8 months after the fact.

Until then, here's the before, during, and after pictures of setting up Adelyn's room.


Before:







During:







After:








See - that only took me a whole 5 minutes to post. Why I couldn't get around to doing it months ago, I have no idea. :D

Thanks for stopping by,
Lauren